Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First House Tour!!

My Grandma's House Y'all!

Grandma has a unique since of style that is always fresh and timeless.  I have wanted to capture her house for a long time...





 Here is the exterior.  Bungalow....I think.  My Grandparents remodeled this house and basically gutted it.



 I love the mix of
modern and classic.


 Grandma is really good at color.  She has the gift.


She made all of those beads!!


Since my Grandma's house is so awesome, I could have added a million more pics.  You get the jist.


2 comments:

  1. I love it! The blue dishes along the window are my favorite. And that bedroom could totally be in your house--crazy! I see a lot of your grandma in you. I wish she was closer so I could visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo beautiful! I am drooling over the rug and I totally agree with Lauren....you have her style genes. The blue makes me happy too. Her sofa and chairs look old but there shape looks like exactly what I would buy today. You are right. Crazy, timeless style.

    ReplyDelete