Thursday, October 7, 2010

ugly, stupid, and boring

So, I was reading some other blogs this week.  It is so fun to read and be inspired by all of these amazing women.  There are perfect seamstresses, cooks, crafters, artists, parents, decorators, writers, photographers etc....  Perfection status in any of these skills would be welcomed happily by yours truly.  I will keep trying, but for now I am going to take a day of the week and share something imperfect about my life.  I will call it "ugly, stupid, and boring thursday". (no offense, thursday)
I have a friend who says that I make her feel normal...I guess that is my goal.
Here is my first official ugly, stupid, and boring thursday picture!!!!
This is my organization process...it is exhausting. 




  

3 comments:

  1. Haley - you are not alone! I still have the candles you made me eons ago. I know that you are incredibly creative. And if I am orgainizing something, I make a bigger mess than what was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so now what does it look like...you need an after shot!!!! mom

    ReplyDelete