Thursday, October 21, 2010

ugly, stupid, and boring thursday already!

Ok, so I am going to show you a picture of our yard!!  Hehe.  This year was especially hard on grass for some reason.  I have heard different theories/reasons.  The first theory/reason is that we had too much rain and the roots didn't go deep enough and then the lack of rain killed the shallow root systems.  They other theory/reason is disease.  Whatever the reason, our grass is ugly!!  We will not be a stop on the garden tour this year.

I also want to share some awesome garage sale finds!!!!
danish modern bed!!  $20...made in denmark.

I love this light!

2 comments:

  1. well, I am not a grass expert as I am in may fields (get it, fields) but sure looks like the Spears can really kill grass.....mcs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a steal on the Bed! Love the woodgrain! That's crazy! 2o bucks....really?

    ReplyDelete