Thursday, September 16, 2010

my sweet preschooler!

so, we have had a rough start to school.  I have a child who, like his mom, loves people and has a hard time being tame around them. (especially the ones he really likes)  Everyday his sweet teacher told me that he really tried, but was unsuccessful at keeping his hands to himself or listening.  TODAY HE DID IT!! Every day one kid gets the blue ribbon sticker, and today my boy got it!!  It warms my heart to know that he is learning and growing.  Good job my angel boy!

He also got a basketball key chain as a prize!

2 comments:

  1. Hip hip hooray for Ian! I had a feeling he'd have a good day today. ;) Ezra says, "Thank you for getting the blue ribbon today, Ian!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basketball! Too cute. I miss those little boys.

    ReplyDelete