Saturday, November 6, 2010

M.O.F.F.S.

Mooch OFF Society is a club consisting of me and Jodie (my good friend from college).  Other people are totally welcome, but for some reason no one else had the desire to join.  hmmm.
We loved getting free stuff...That is the basis for this "club".  Halloween was our favorite holiday, because there is soooo much free stuff to acquire.  We also loved bridal shows and stuff like that.  Well, today my family and I enjoyed a M.O.F.F.S. event.  The Hen House Holiday Celebration is definitely M.O.F.F.S. worthy.  Here is a picture of our spoils!    


Our kid decorated a cookie! Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Definitely M.O.F.F.S. (did I get that right??) worthy! Do you remember that career fair when we lived in Jardine? Very MOFFS--so much I remember feeling uncomfortable with all the junk. :) Nice grocery bags... and nice yellow background, too! Can you tell I'm tired? I use a lot of punctuation when I'm sleepy....Good night, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally join your society if I lived nearby! we got our computer desk off the side of the road - real wood table for free! All that stuff that you got rocks!

    ReplyDelete