Thursday, August 26, 2010

big preschool...sigh.





My baby started school.  As a mom, I have experienced a wide range of emotions on this subject.  First, I am excited for Ian that he will have new experiences.  He loves it so far, which makes me know it is the right thing for him.  Second, I am sad that my baby is growing up.  This doesn't need explaination!  Third, this is a whole new world for me!  Feelings of not fitting in kinda came rushing back when I first walked into a parents meeting.  They quickly dispersed when everyone was so glad I was there and ready to know about me and my kiddo.  School, this time around, will be fun because parents are way nicer and more accepting than students!  I think we should all start school at 30!
Here are some shots from the morning...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet words. Ian was adorable that morning....I love being a mom with you, Haley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard when they first go and then the rejoicing begins (at least it did at our house).

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't grow up ian. he is adorable with his backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, you are looking good! I think you look good in purple :) Wow! Little Ian is off to preschool. It goes fast doesn't it? Love you Haley

    ReplyDelete